“The following terms and conditions govern all access to and use of the Maisie web application, the Maisie website at URL http://www.maisie.ai (“Website”), the Maisie Slack App and service (together, the “Maisie Service”) including all content, services and products available at or through the Maisie Service.
Please read the Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Maisie Service. Your access or use of any part of the Maisie Service evidences your agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of the Agreement, then you may not access or use the Maisie Service.
1. Maisie Service
The Maisie web application allows you to connect various third-party data sources such as Google Analytics to facilitate the aggregation, analysis and visualisation of the data from these data sources and the Maisie Slack App allows the presentation of information, reports and insights via the Slack third-party messaging application.
Maisie may also, in the future, update current services and/or features or offer new services and/or features to the Maisie Service (including the release of new tools and resources). Such updated or new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of the Agreement.
Access to the Maisie Service is permitted on a temporary basis. We reserve the right to modify or discontinue offering or updating the Maisie Service at any time without notice.
After an initial free trial period, if any, your continued use of the Maisie Service and your continued access to the data and information stored in your Maisie Account will require a paid subscription. You will be asked to select a subscription plan. The subscription you select will automatically begin and the credit card you provided will be charged for that subscription unless you cancel the Maisie Service before the expiration of a free trial period or the preceding subscription period, as the case may be. You can cancel your subscription at any time on the Website's Billing Page or by emailing us.
Until you cancel your subscription, your subscription will be renewed automatically and your credit card will be charged for each renewal at the end of each subscription period. Prices are subject to change upon notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the site or the Maisie Service itself.
If you have any questions, comments or requests regarding your subscription, please email us.
2. Slack App
Maisie is not in any way affiliated with the provider of the Slack messaging service, Slack Technologies Inc. There is no relationship between Maisie and Slack, other than Maisie being a licensee and user of the Slack application programming interface (API) for the purpose of providing the Maisie Service. Slack is not responsible for the Maisie Service and will not provide support for the Maisie Service.
These terms do not apply to your use of the Slack services. Such use is governed by the Slack Terms of Service available on their website at https://www.slack.com.
3. Use of the Maisie Service and Creation of a Maisie Account
In order to use the Maisie Service, you must be 18 years of age or older, or be 13 years of age or older and have your parent or guardian’s consent to the Agreement. You must also have the power to enter into a binding contract with us and not be barred from doing so under any applicable laws.
You may create a Maisie Account in your personal capacity (in which case the terms “you” or “your” apply to yourself only) or on behalf of a company or other legal entity (your “Company”) which you have the authority to bind (in which case the terms “you” or “your” shall refer to such entity and all permitted Members and Administrative Users (as defined in the Slack Terms of Service).
You are responsible for maintaining the security of your Slack Account (including your username and password), and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your Slack Account and any other actions taken in connection with it, whether by yourself or other users. You must immediately notify Maisie of any unauthorised uses and users of your Slack Account integrated with the helpdesk or any other breaches of security. Maisie will not be liable for any acts or omissions by you, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
4. Intellectual Property
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Maisie Service and in the material published on it. We grant you:
- a limited, non-exclusive, revocable licence to make use of the Maisie Service (excluding the Website); and
- a limited, non-exclusive, revocable licence to make personal, non-commercial use of the Website and the material published on it.
These licences shall terminate when the Agreement terminates in accordance with Section 7 (Termination).
The Agreement does not transfer any of Maisie’s or any of Maisie’s licensors’ intellectual property to you. Title to such intellectual property will remain solely with Maisie or Maisie’s licensors (as applicable).
All Maisie trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, domain names, and any other features of the Maisie brand are the sole property of Maisie. Your use of the Maisie Service grants you no right or licence to reproduce or otherwise use any of Maisie’s trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, domain names or any other features of the Maisie brand, whether for commercial or non-commercial use.
5. Third Party Sites
The Maisie Service may contain links to other independent third-party websites (“Third-party Sites”). Third-party Sites are not under our control, and we are not responsible for and do not endorse their content or their privacy policies (if any). You will need to make your own independent judgement regarding your interaction with any Third-party Sites, including the purchase and use of any products or services accessible through them.
6. Changes to this Agreement
We reserve the right to change the Agreement at any time for any reason. Any changes we may make to the Agreement in the future will be notified to you by posting an updated version of the Agreement on this page with an updated revision date and, where appropriate, by email. Your continued use of or access to the Maisie Service following the notification of any changes to the Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Maisie may terminate the Agreement and suspend your access to all or any part of the Maisie Service immediately by contacting you at your email address on record if:
- you commit a breach of the Agreement, as determined by us in our discretion, or we suspect that may be the case; or
- we consider termination necessary to protect the integrity or security of the systems used by us at any time.
If you wish to terminate the Agreement, you must cancel your Maisie Account.
On termination of the Agreement by any party and for any reason all rights granted to you under the Agreement shall cease and you must immediately cease all activities authorised by the Agreement, including your use of the Maisie Service.
8. Disclaimer of Warranties
To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Maisie Service is provided “as is” and “as available”. Maisie hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Maisie does not warrant that the Maisie Service will be complete, accurate, reliable, timely, secure, error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you are using the Maisie Service at your own discretion and risk.
We do not warrant, endorse, guarantee or assume responsibility for any Messages, or any other product or service advertised or offered by a third party on or through the Maisie Service.
The provisions in this clause do not affect your statutory or mandatory rights which cannot be excluded by applicable law.
9. Limitation of Liability
In no event will Maisie be liable with respect to any subject matter of the Agreement under contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable claim for:
- any indirect, special, incidental or consequential loss or damages;
- loss of profit, business, revenue, anticipated savings, business opportunity;
- the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; or
- the cost of interruption of use or loss or corruption of data.
Maisie shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond its reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
10. Representations and Warranties
You represent and warrant that your use of the Maisie Service will be in strict accordance with the Agreement. In particular, you represent and warrant that:
- you will comply with the Slack Terms of Service at all times;
- you will provide us with accurate information (where required);
- you will not use the Maisie Service in the event of an emergency;
- you will not use the Maisie Service in any unlawful manner, for any unlawful purpose, or in any manner inconsistent with the Agreement, or act fraudulently or maliciously, for example, by hacking into or inserting malicious code, including viruses, or harmful data, into the Maisie Service;
- you will not infringe our intellectual property rights or those of any third party in relation to your use of the Maisie Service;
- you will not do any of the following in relation to your use of the Maisie Service:
- be obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory,
- defame any person,
- promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age,
- promote violence,
- promote any illegal activity,
- promote sexually explicit material,
- disclose the name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any other personal data in respect of any individual without their consent,
- harass, upset, embarrass, threaten, alarm or annoy any other person,
- be likely to mislead or deceive any person, impersonate any person, or
- misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person, contain any advertising or promote any services or web links to other sites;
- you will not use the Maisie Service in a way that could damage, disable, overburden, impair or compromise our systems or security or interfere with other users; and
- you will not collect or harvest any information or data from any content or our systems or attempt to decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running the Maisie Service.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Maisie and its respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including solicitors’ fees, arising out of your use of the Maisie Service, including but not limited to your violation of the Agreement.
The Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Maisie and you concerning the provision of the Maisie Services.
The Agreement is between you and us and is not intended to grant rights, including the right to enforce any of its terms, to any other person. Any failure or delay by us to enforce the Agreement or any provision thereof shall not waive our right to do so.
We may transfer our rights and obligations under the Agreement to a third party, but this will not affect your rights or obligations under the Agreement.
Each of the terms and conditions of the Agreement operate separately. If any court or competent authority decides that any of them are unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining conditions will remain in full force and effect and will be construed as far as possible to give effect to the parties’ intentions as originally expressed in the Agreement.
13. Contacting us
If you have any questions, comments or requests regarding the Agreement, please contact us.